SOPREMA’s unparalleled technical support and customer service also include the most comprehensive training program in the industry. Construction workers are trained in the latest waterproofing products and installation methods in SOPREMA’s PAQ+S training program, which is offered across Canada. It is unique as it offers both theoretical classroom instruction and practical field training. In addition to teaching safe and efficient working methods, it ensures that waterproofing installations have a longer service life.
N.B. Please note that the displayed prices are per participant plus taxes and include lunch.
* For Toronto only: Basic Techniques is a 2 day training program, and Advanced Techniques (PAQ+S) is a three-day training program.
** For Quebec only.
*** Price for the course, plus additional fees for the practical evaluation to obtain certification CAN/ULC 705.2.
- Wall – Air Barrier (Torch Applied) Intermediate 1 day $ 175
- Below-Grade Waterproofing Intermediate 1 day $ 175
- Wall – Air Barrier (Self-Adhered/Liquid Applied) Intermediate 2 days $ 325
- TRUFILL System – High-Density Cellulose Application Intermediate 1 day $ 200
- Wall – Spray Polyurethane Foam Advanced 3 days *** $ 300