Sales and Distribution
Our sales and distribution teams must ensure efficient process management in order to meet our customers’ expectations, avoid losses and limit our impacts across the distribution chain.
- Providing quality customer service;
- Demonstrating the commitment of the company;
- Supporting projects targeting sustainable building certification;
- Supporting projects that include smart 3D models.
- Managing inventory intelligently (finished products)
- Investing in sustainable mobility.
Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Did you know that by the end of 2025, all vehicles used by SOPREMA’s representatives and directors will be hybrid or electric? This will decrease our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from transportation.
Nearly 36%, or 47 units, of the forklifts used in our various Canadian sites are fully electric. This reduces our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from the handling of our finished products.
Some of our warehouses allow storage reaching six floors high. This reduces the footprint of the building by up to three times.
Shipments by Train or Boat
Most of the products we ship to the Prairies and Western Canadian provinces are transported by train. While international shipments are mainly done by sea.