SOPREMA is an international manufacturer specializing in the production of innovative products for waterproofing, insulation, soundproofing and vegetated solutions for the roofing, building envelope and civil engineering sectors. Founded in 1908 in Strasbourg, France, SOPREMA now operates in over 90 countries.
SOPREMA Canada employs around 650 people in twelve manufacturing facilities and ten technical-sales support offices located throughout Canada, including the Research and Development Centre in Drummondville.
Since beginning operations in Canada in 1978, SOPREMA has manufactured and installed millions of square metres of membranes. Each year, hundreds of building professionals choose SOPREMA for the quality of its products and the comprehensive service of its technical support team.
- One head office in Strasbourg, France
- Over 4,000 distributors
- 90 countries served
- More than 8,400 employees worldwide
- More than 60 production plants worldwide
- 18 research centres
- 22 training centres in 8 countries
- One North American head office in Drummondville, Québec
- 10 sales offices
- 12 production units
- More than 70 technicians and technical representatives
- One research centre located in Drummondville, with more than twenty people working full time
- 9 training centres