You can visit the polyisocyanurate plant (3100 Kunz Street, Drummondville, QC) provided that you meet SOPREMA’s requirements and submit a request through our online visitation form.
However, as it is an industrial environment, please note that a defined schedule for plant visits is difficult for SOPREMA to maintain, especially for reasons related to production planning, confidentiality, and security. Visits are planned upon request only and are more convenient during the winter. Before completing the form, please read the requirements below.
- Visit requests are approved for groups of a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 20.
- SOPREMA only allows requests to be submitted through the online form.
- Visits must be planned at least two weeks in advance, except for those requested by groups of students from the SOPREMA Training Centre.
- SOPREMA may decline visit requests for production planning, confidentiality or safety reasons.
Mandatory Dress Code for Visitors:
- Closed steel-toed shoes, or closed, flat shoes (steel caps are provided where applicable). High-heel shoes, boots and sandals are not permitted.
- Safety glasses are provided as needed (prescription glasses are allowed).
- Sunglasses are not permitted.
- Pants are mandatory (skirts and shorts are not acceptable).
- Ties must be worn inside the shirt.
Staying with the Tour:
- For security and confidentiality purposes, visitors must follow the established tour at all times.
- No plant visit request will be accepted during machine shutdowns, research and development tests, holidays (summer or winter), and statutory holidays.
Visit requests can be declined for applicants or visitors who do not meet these requirements.
Polyisocyanurate Plant Visit Request Form
Questions with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.