Soprema is an international company specializing in the manufacturing of modified bitumen membranes. Soprema’s product line includes roofing, waterproofing and air/vapour barriers. Present in over 90 countries worldwide, SOPREMA offers an exclusive sealing technology, designed with an extraordinary experience of over 100 years of innovation. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent.
If you are a responsible person with a large autonomy, reliable, proactive, diligent, and you have leadership, you are the person we are looking for!
Send your application to the Human Ressources Department.
The Customer Service Agent ensures that all internal and external customers receive impeccable and satisfactory professional service, and manages their various requests.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIE
- Answering various incoming calls from clients;
- Entering orders into the system;
- Prioritizing and following up orders (deliveries and returns);
- Working proactively and constantly looking for solutions;
- Working closely with Sales representatives;
- Communicating information within the representative’s domain;
- Participating in electronic filing and archiving;
- Performing any other related duties as assigned.
- Diploma of collegial studies (an asset);
- 2 to 3 years of experience in customer service in a company and/or through training.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word);
- Oral and written english;
- Oral and written French (an asset).
Skills and attitudes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Courtesy and commitment towards customers;
- Organizational skills;
- Autonomy and versatility skills;
- Excellent judgment and initiative;
- Ability to negotiate and manage crisis;
- Teamwork ability.
- Regular full-time schedule;
- Office work.
- Excellent physical required.
If you are a responsible person with a great autonomy, reliable, proactive, assiduous and if you have leadership, you are the person we are looking for!
Send your application to the Human Resources Department.
Human Ressources Department
1675, Haggerty, Drummondville (Quebec), J2C 5P7
Fax : 819-478-8049